WiseMapping open source edition is licensed under the WiseMapping Public LIcense Version 1.0. It is basically Apache License Version 2.0
plus the "powered by wisemapping" text requirement on every single page (the "License") unless we authorize you to remove it.
The WiseMappgin Public License Version 1.0 ("WPL") consists of the Apache License Version 2.0, modified to be specific to WiseMapping, with the Additional Terms in Exhibit B. The original Apache License 2.0 can be found at:
Unless Required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
EXHIBIT B -WiseMapping Public License.
- Additional Terms applicable to the WiseMapping Public License.
- I. Effect.
- These additional terms described in this wiseMapping Public License - Additional Terms shall apply to the Covered Code under this License.
- II. WiseMapping and "powered by WiseMapping" text.
- This License does not grant any rights to use the trademarks "WiseMapping" even if such marks are included in the Original Code or Modifications.
- However, in addition to the other notice obligations, unless wisemapping founders authorize you by email not to do it, (1) all copies of the Original Code in Executable and Source Code form must, as a form of attribution of the original author, include on each user interface screen (i) the "powered by WiseMapping" text; and (2) all derivative works and copies of derivative works of the Covered Code in Executable and Source Code form must include on each user interface screen (i) the "powered by WiseMapping" text. In addition, the "powered by WiseMapping" text, as appropriate, must be visible to all users, must appear in each user interface screen, and must be in the same position. When users click on the "powered by WiseMapping" text it must direct them to http://www.wisemapping.com. This obligation shall also apply to any copies or derivative works which are distributed under the alternative terms of Section 3.6 and this obligation must be included in any such license